Friday 30 January 2015

GET THAT PERSONAL MISSION STATEMENT NOW!!!!!!!!! by MOSES UMORU


A man without a mission cannot get to anywhere in life. At some point in life, you need to ask yourself questions like; WHO DO I WANT TO BE? HOW DO I BECOME WHAT I WANT TO BE? WHAT DO I NEED TO START DOING TO BECOME WHAT I WANT TO BE? WHAT DO I NEED TO STOP DOING IN ORDER TO GET TO MY DESIRED DESTINATION?
Until these question are answered, you might not find relevance.
A personal mission statement is a bit different from a company mission statement, but the fundamental principles are the same. Writing a personal mission statement offers the opportunity to establish what's important and perhaps make a decision to stick to it before you even start a career.
 Since Vision is a MENTAL PICTURE of an expected FUTURE, a mission on the other hand spells out what need to be done NOW to achieve that VISION.

click on the link below to build your personal MISSION statement and find RELEVANCE.
COVEY'S MISSION STATEMENT BUILDER

No comments:

Post a Comment